Eastern offers affordable transporation service in the New York City Metro Area including Brooklyn, Long Island, New Jersey and Connecticut. We do not price gauge or apply surge pricing to our fares. Below you will find a list of our rates and pricing for our extra services. Please use our booking system to get a real-time quote for your trip.
The Waiting Time rate applies to any waiting our driver has to make prior or during any stop of a job. This rate is not the flat hourly rate. All jobs are given a 5 minute grace period before waiting time applies.
- Waiting Time Rate:$10 per 15 minutes after grace period
All stops are given a 5 minute grace period before extra waiting time applies.
- Stop made en route:$8
- Stop made en route(in Brooklyn):$5
- Stop made off route:Full Fare + FullFare
- Out-of-Town Stops
- Stop made within same town of destination:$15
- Stop made en route to destination:Half fare of furthest town
- Stop made off route:Full fare of each town
Hourly Flat Rates
A minimum of 2 hours must be booked to qualify for hourly rates.
- Economy Sedan:$40/hr
- Premium Sedan:$50/hr
- Economy Minivan or SUV:$50/hr
- Premium Minivan or SUV:$60/hr
- Premium Large SUV:$70/hr
Please Note: An additional $10/hr is added for all Out-of-Town Hourly Service
All roundtrips have a 10 minute grace period before extra waiting time applies.
- Within 5 Boros:Full Fare + Full Fare
- Out-of-Town:Full Fare + Half
Please note: Roundtrips is a continuous service from point A to point B and back again with the same driver. If you require a RETURN TRIP, please assure to make a seperate booking to avoid any waiting time fees.
No Shows and Late Cancellations
No Shows: Our drivers and/or dispatcher will make every effort to contact the customer a few minutes prior to the scheduled pickup time. If no contact has been made 10 minutes after the scheduled pickup time, the job will be considered a No-Show and the customer will be charged a No Show Fee.
Late Cancellations: If a customer does not cancel a trip within the allowed time, Eastern reserves the right to charge the customer up to the full fare. All changes and/or cancellations must be made no later than 1 hour prior to the scheduled pickup time within the 5 Boros. Scheduled pickups outside the 5 Boros must be made no later than 6 hours prior to the scheduled pickup time.
- No-Show Fee
- On-Demand (5 Boros):$10
- Reservations (5 Boros):$20 minimum
- Out-of-Town:Full Fare + tolls if applicable
- Airport Pickups:Based on waiting time, Meet & Greet Service, Parking & Tolls if applicable
Airport Meet & Greet Service
This is perfect for the passenger who would like a driver to park the car and meet them inside their arriving terminal. The driver will have a sign with the passenger's name written on it and assist with any luggage. Extra Waiting time, parking and tolls may apply with this service.
- Meet & Greet Service:20 plus parking + waiting fee after 20 mins of the time arranged.
Need a package to be delivered same day? Have one of our drivers drop it off in a safe and reliable manner.
- Delivery Fee (Curb-to-Curb):$10
- Loading and unloading service:PLEASE CALL
Child seats are available upon request for anyone who requires one for their infant, toddler or young child. The driver will arrive with the requested child seat pre-installed.
- Infant/Toddler/Booster:$10 per seat
- 3 or more seats:PLEASE CALL
Most of our vehicles are pet friendly. However, to avoid any delays, please let our dispatcher know that you will have a pet with you upon requesting the vehicle. Due to the maintenance of the interior, we do charge a small $5 fee.
- Fee per each pet:$10
- Service Animal:RIDE FOR FREE